The website is hosted in the EU.
- We maintain logs of your visit for statistical and maintenance purposes
- Information we collect is not provided to 3rd parties
Information we collect
When you browse the website, the server automatically logs the following information:
- IP address you use to access the website
- the resources (pages, images, etc.) you request
- the date and time of the aforementioned requests
- the source of your access to our website (the HTTP referrer)
- the user agent string containing the browser version and the operating system you use
How we use the collected information
The web server logs are used to:
- parse statistics (see below)
- help analyze issues regarding the functionality of the website
- detect malicious traffic
Parsed statistics include (but are not limited to):
- number of visits
- number of unique visitors
- visits duration
- last visits
Parsed statistics will not contain any personally identifiable information.
Disclosure to third parties
The collected information is not provided to third parties.
The web server logs are stored for 6 months. Parsed statistics are stored indefinitely.